E-Lumin8 Pty Ltd trading as Concierge 4U ABN 84 624 307 259 (Concierge 4U) offers a platform for new and potential immigrants to Australia (other than those persons resident in the United Kingdom or any country in the European Union) (Immigrants) to access a variety of services and for Australian businesses to offer their services to these Immigrants.
Personal information generally means information or opinions about a person who is reasonably identifiable from that information. Personal information includes sensitive information.
Sensitive information includes but is not limited to information about a person’s political philosophical or religious beliefs or associations, racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation , criminal record as well as health, genetic and biometric information about a person.
Terms are more fully defined in the Privacy Act.
- to communicate with you;
- to help Concierge 4U review, manage and enhance its services under this portal;
- for administration purposes; and specifically for Immigrants:
- to provide details of a range of the services under our portal
- to provide you with information about services you request, including disclosing your personal information to service providers in whom have expressed an interest in obtaining services from;
- to provide you with news about any of Concierge 4U's services and to advertise the services you may wish to source;
- to personalise and customise your experience with Concierge 4U;
- to promote and market services which Concierge 4U consider may be of interest to you and advise you of any offers, promotions and marketing campaigns that may be of interest to you; and for service providers and their employees:
- to facilitate the marketing of services to Immigrants that you or the organisation which employs you offers.
- manage and enhance services;
- manage and enhance your experience on Concierge 4U's website and domains;
- conduct surveys or promotions;
- investigate any complaints about, or made by you, or if Concierge 4U have reason to suspect you have breached any relevant terms and conditions; and
- as required or permitted by any law.
- your name and e-mail address;
- the nature of services being sought by you;
- If you or your employer are a service provider:
- your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number);
- any other personal information you may provide to us, including pictures of you if you provide them to us; and
- the type of services you wish to market and offer;
- if we obtain your consent to do so; or
- if otherwise required or permitted by law.
Concierge 4U will not use your personal information for any purpose for which you would not reasonably expect us to use your personal information.
Additionally, we will not disclose your sensitive information without your consent, unless there is a need to disclose such information in accordance with the Privacy Act or to comply with any law or other regulatory requirement.
Concierge 4U uses the contact details of personnel of those organisations who offer services on this portal for the purpose of contacting those entities and conducting its business relationships with those organisations.Website analytics
Concierge 4U's website uses various web analytics services such as Google Analytics which track website traffic data. Google Analytics and similar web analytics services do not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by them. Concierge 4U may use reports provided by Google Analytics or similar services to help it understand website traffic and webpage usage.
By using Concierge 4U's website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google Analytics and/or similar service provides for the purposes set out above.
- in accordance with the Primary Purpose or as otherwise set out herein;
- required or permitted by law; or
- to protect the personal safety of any member of the public.
It is unlikely that Concierge 4U will disclose personal information to overseas recipients.
- Your contact details (full name and e-mail address)); and
- The nature of the services you wish to obtain or the nature of the services you wish to offer.
For Immigrants, your e-mail addresss will be made available to other users (service providers) in whom you have expressed an interest obtaining services from. For service providers, if you have provided us with personal information as part of your offer of services (for example a photo of you or your personnel), this may also be made available through the website.
If at any time you want to update or know what personal information Concierge 4U holds, you are welcome to access your record by contacting Concierge 4U using the details set out below. Your information will generally be made available to you within 30 days of receiving your request.
If you make such a request, you will be asked for identification so that Concierge 4U can verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. If you require personal information to be presented in an alternative format, Concierge 4U will make reasonable efforts to accommodate you. If there is an associated charge to Concierge 4U in order to retrieve your personal information, we will advise you of the charges that you would be responsible for and obtain your authorisation before proceeding.
Concierge 4U may not be able to give you access to personal information where such access would result in disclosure of other individuals’ personal information, would result in a breach of a contract, or would result in disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to Concierge 4U or a third party.
Concierge 4U reserves the right to not provide access to individuals if the request for access is frivolous or vexatious, or falls into another relevant exception category. Concierge 4U may impose reasonable charges for such access.
Concierge 4U will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is accurate, up-to-date and complete and notify you of any such changes. If you wish to update your personal information, please contact Concierge 4U to amend your record accordingly (see contact details below).
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact Concierge 4U and Concierge 4U will take all reasonable steps to delete it. In circumstances where Concierge 4U is required to retain personal information, it may not be able to delete your personal information. Such circumstances may include, for example, where Concierge 4U is required to retain personal information by law or regulation, to continue to manage certain programs, for the purpose of actual or possible legal proceedings, or for certain necessary business purposes.
Personal information is stored on secure servers, cloud servers, or in hardcopy paper records stored in a secure location. Concierge 4U requires its directors, officers, employees and/or agents to protect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Concierge 4U.
Where personal information is disclosed by Concierge 4U to third parties, such third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of all personal information held by it on our behalf.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal information held by us if we no longer need to hold the information for the purpose it was collected and we are not otherwise required by law to retain the information.
If Concierge 4U becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems relating to other privacy practices, it will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns.
- Your name and e-mail address; and
- Details of the alleged breach of privacy.
Concierge 4U takes complaints seriously, and upon receipt will examine the complaint and investigate or review internal procedures to ensure Concierge 4U continues to comply with the Privacy Act.
Please allow us 30 days to investigate your complaint, after which we will contact you to resolve the issue.
You may write to Concierge 4U by e-mailing us at: [email protected]
You may also telephone us on: +61 3 8782 3777